Tanzu Application Platform Quick Start Install on AWS
Today's post will continue where we left off, discussing the Tanzu Application Platform. Last time we discussed an overview of the various components of the platform.
The following topic will be covered in this article series.
- What is the Tanzu Application Platform (TAP)
- Creating a Workload Using Application Accelerators
- Installing the "full" profile on a single cluster in AWS GitOps for TAP
- The Spring PetClinic Workload with Postgres SQL
- Learning Center
Today we will take a look at the one way to easily install the Tanzu Application Platform.
AWS Quick Start
One of the easiest ways to get started with TAP is the AWS Quick Start template. It deploys the entire
The Quick Start sets up the following:
A High available architecture that spans multiple Availablity Zones.
- A VPC configured with public and private subnets
- Route 53 hosted zone for DNS
- NAT Gateways
- Bastion Host
- Elastic Container Registry.
The following video demonstrates the capability.
This process installs the Full TAP profile. This means that all components will be installed in a single Kubernetes cluster. While this is great for a Quick Start, The next post will show you how to make use of TAP's multi cluster functionality.